Monday, April 1, 2013

Baking soda and orange juice for your skin...

I am in love!  I know how great vitamin C is for your skin and that baking soda is a great deep cleanser.  I came across a recipe for an orange juice and baking soda face mask and adore it so far!  The recipe calls for 1T. orange juice and 1T. baking soda.  I adjust the amounts to make it the consistency I like.  Should look something like this:



I don't use it as a mask every day because I feel like it is maybe a little too acidic for a daily mask.  I do, however, wash my face with it daily and haven't had any issues.  I am thinking that if you have sensitive skin, I would back off to a couple times a week.  The baking soda is working great at scrubbing my pores and cleaning out blackheads.  The vitamin C is working great at tightening my skin, minimizing pores, and brightening skin.  I follow up with a great little cream I made from coconut oil and vitamin E oil.  This cream is FAB...doesn't clog pores, great for cuticles and hands...



Try it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great idea. I will try this out and let you know how it works for me!

    ReplyDelete