Wednesday, March 19, 2014

To be a coupon queen...



I am an 18 year coupon veteran.  Why do I sometimes decide that I don't want to clip coupons any more? How silly is to say I just don't like saving tons of money each month???

I tried to give classes in my home town and it just took up so much time.  I am a full-time student.  I work full time.  I have four children...five if you count the hubby!  Just not enough time in the day to go around.  I was crazy to think that I could add in ten hours of teaching others to coupon on top of all that!  SO....I decided to take to the blog!  I know that there are SO many blogs out there and this is just another of the same.  But, let's see how this goes.  With help from readers and LOTS of feedback, I can tweak this thing until it shines! So, here goes nothing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment